Returns and Exchanges

Your piece of Town Hall apparel is designed to be handed-down or, as we like to say, handed-up. Over and over and over again. If, for some reason, you and your kiddo aren't fully satisfied with your purchase, we want to make it right. 

You have 30 days from receipt of product to initiate a return. We only accept returns for items purchased at Items purchased through one of our select partners should be returned where you bought it. Of course, if you come across any issues, please reach out to us for assistance.

Items must be returned in brand new, unused and unworn condition. A refund will be issued within 7-10 business days of receipt, for the purchase price to the original payment method. Unfortunately, we can't take returns on final sale items or gift cards. We cannot take returns on face masks, due to health reasons. 

How do I process a return?

We are a small operation and would love to swiftly walk you through the return process the old-fashioned way, by talking to you. Contact us and we will process your return free of charge to you - that's right, we will provide a free shipping return label on US orders.

How do I exchange an item?

Please place a new order after processing a return. 

Where's my refund?

To check on the status of a refund, please contact us and a Town Hall Representative will check on the status of your refund.

Have a damaged or defective item? We hope not, but would be happy to help.

We at Town Hall think it is imperative to keep things in circulation as long as possible. Therefore, we are working on a robust take-back, repair and resell program for our outerwear and will be rolling this out shortly. In the meantime, if any of your Town Hall items are damaged or defective, please contact us and a Town Hall Representative will assist.

Was this a gift?

If you received your item as a gift that was purchased directly from, and would like to return or exchange it, please contact us and a Town Hall Representative will assist.

Need to return from outside the contiguous United States?

Please contact us and a Town Hall Representative will assist.